Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and use the Mendeley reference manager app
- Authors are required to return article revision after the review process. If the author does not return the article revisioan then the author will be included in the black list of JKB writers and is not allowed to be a writer on JKB
- Articles that do not follow the JKB template will be rejected
Section default policy
Copyright and Licensing Polcies
For all articles published in JKB, copyright is retained by the authors. Articles are licensed under an open access Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, meaning that anyone may download and read the paper for free. In addition, the article may be reused and quoted provided that the original published version is cited. These conditions allow for maximum use and exposure of the work while ensuring that the authors receive proper credit. The Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license can be accessed in detail through the creative common website (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
https://journal.ukmc.ac.id/index.php/jkb/PublicationEthicsThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.